As early as 1970, Dr. Hobson had committed himself to protecting working men and women in Texas from chemical exposure both in the work place and the home environment. Since Dr. Hobson received his license to practice law in the state of Texas in 1983, he has also fought for the rights of these men and women in the courts. Herschel L. Hobson, Ph.D., J.D. is a retired Professional Engineer in Civil Engineering (Sanitary), formerly licensed by the state of Texas, and he received his Ph.D. in Environmental Health from the University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences Center, School of Public Health.
Tina Bradley was born and raised in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Ms. Bradley's employment with The Law Offices of Herschel L. Hobson began in 1993 as a paralegal handling toxic tort cases. In 1994, she enrolled as a part-time student at South Texas College of Law, while maintaining a full-time position as a law clerk working for Dr. Hobson. Ms. Bradley graduated from South Texas College of Law in 1997 and was admitted to practice law in the state of Texas in 1998. Ms. Bradley has practiced law with Herschel Hobson since that time, and as of July 1, 2009 formed a partnership, Hobson & Bradley, with Dr. Hobson.
Education and Training:
• McNeese State University - Magna Cum Laude graduate - BA in Economics 1990
• South Texas College of Law - 1997
• Trial Advocacy College of Texas - 1998
Admitted to Practice in:
• U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas since 1998
• State Bar of Texas since 1998
Organizations, Memberships and Recognition:
• Recognized as a Super Lawyer - 2012 to 2019
• Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation since 2005
• Jefferson County Bar Association:
• 2019-2020 - Past President
• 2018-2019 - President
• 2017-2018 - President Elect
• 2016-2017 - Vice President
• 2015-2016 - Treasurer
• 2014-2015 - Secretary
• Texas Trial Lawyers Association - 1997 to present
• American Association of Justice - 1997 to present
Andrew Lipton has concentrated his practice on toxic tort litigation for the past twenty years, handling cases involving exposures to asbestos, benzene, beryllium, radiation, vinyl chloride and other organic solvents, pesticides and toxic releases from hazardous waste facilities. Starting in 1978, he began working on asbestos cases along with other product liability, personal injury and wrongful death cases. While with the law firm of Manley, Burke & Lipton, in addition to his toxic tort and environmental litigation, he was involved in wrongful death and personal injury cases, civil rights, labor law, land use and zoning issues, medical and legal malpractice, and commercial litigation.